Solid Surface - Trade Sales
For your client.....
If you are tendering for work or quoting a job where solid surface has been specified or requested, we are here to help you. Capital Benchtops have recognised qualifications in the following areas: Carpentry & Detailed Shopfitting, Cabinetmaking, Designing, Building and Estimating which enable us to provide you with professional advice in all aspects of the business.
Solid surfaces is often specified in the following environments:
- Kitchen/Bathroom: kitchen worktops with integrated sink, vanity countertop, bathtub
- Hospitality/Catering: bars, tables, reception desks etc.
- Shop Fitting: displays, counters, wall cladding etc.
- Airports: check-in counters
- Public buildings: displays in museums, facades, meeting tables etc.
- Hospitals: laboratory countertops.
Email or fax us the plans and we will be able to provide you with a confidential detailed quotation. If you win the job we will work with your team around timing for templating and installation.
We are fully insured and always make sure that all Health & Safety requirements are fulfilled as a number one priority.
- Seamless inconspicuous joins
- Design flexibility
- Repairable if scratched or chipped
- Renewable surface
- Extensive edge treatment options
- Acrylic resins add extra strength
- Non-porous (Antibacterial)
- Hygienic long-life surface
- 10-year limited warranty
View Product Gallery
- Kitchen bench tops with integrated sinks & splashbacks
- Bathroom bench tops & vanities with intergrated bowls
- Bath & shower surrounds
- Tables tops and furniture
- Outdoor table tops & BBQ Surrounds
- Interior wall cladding
- Lighting & objects of art